- Event：Taiwan-Indonesia Industrial Collaboration Forum 2019
- Organizer：Chinese National Association of Industries
- Venue：Le Méridien Taipei
- Event Size：200~250Places
The New Southbound Policy is a major element in Taiwan’s external economic strategy that calls for developing comprehensive, mutually beneficial relations with countries in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations and South Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
A “people-centered” policy, it aims to create a new model of economic development and help drive regional growth and prosperity by pursuing bilateral exchanges and cooperation in several areas:
- Economic collaboration: Cooperate with the target countries on supply chains, domestic demand markets and infrastructure projects.
- People-to-people exchanges: Deepen bilateral exchange of scholars, students and industry professionals.
- Resource sharing: Promote bilateral and multilateral cooperation in culture, tourism, medical care, technology, agriculture, and small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Regional links: Build systematic bilateral and multilateral cooperation with partner countries while strengthening negotiations and dialogue.
|Opening Ceremony and Remarks
|MOU Signing and Group Photos
|1.Iron and Steel Market Analysis
2. The Current Status of Taiwan’s Metal Processing
3. Industry Development Application of Micro Industry 4.0
4. Case Study of Plumbing Industry
5. An Overview & Future Development Trend of Injection Molding Industry in Indonesia
6. Next Generation IoT-based Smart Factory for Molding Industry
Located in the dynamic central business district, Le Méridien Taipei is a refined stimulating starting point for exploring this intriguing city. Discover nearby cultural attractions, the impressive Taipei 101 and extensive shopping opportunities. A world of experiences beckons-from inventive Cantonese and Taiwanese cuisine at My Humble House to trendsetting cocktails at Latitude 25. An indoor pool, health club and lobby coffee bar round out the opportunities to unwind and enjoy at every turn. Our 160 guest rooms redefine contemporary luxury and elegance. Sophisticated travelers will appreciate comforts such as our signature bed and rain forest showers, paired with the high tech style of large flat screen TVs and compact virtual office hubs.
MAP: No. 38, Songren Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110